|To Our Customers,|
We continue to monitor and respond to the new information about COVID-19 and want to thank our passengers for your continued patronage and patience as we navigate this unprecedented circumstance. Ensuring both passengers and employee safety is paramount and core to our identity as an airline. We, too, are Canadians being affected by this pandemic and resolve now, more than ever to rise to the moment to keep Canadians connected, safe and confident.
In this highly dynamic environment, we are constantly reviewing and adjusting our response to reflect evolving directives from governmental institutions and guidance from health organizations. Flair has implemented a revised rebooking policy to allow for additional flexibility for upcoming travel. Full details on our policy can be found here.
Change Policy for Existing Bookings
For flights for travel in March or April 2020 (regardless of booking date)
- If passengers choose not to travel in March or April 2020, a one-time rebooking fee will be waived.
- Passengers with a known date of new travel may rebook and only the difference in fare will apply
- Changes or cancellations must be requested at least 24 hours prior to departure
- Passengers with unknown travel dates will be eligible to receive a voucher for future travel valid until March 31, 2021, to any destination Flair services.*
Change Policy for New Bookings
For all new reservations made until March 31st, 2020 we will offer a one-time free rebooking
- All new flight bookings made between March 1st-31st, 2020 will be eligible for a free one-time rebooking. This extension will be valid for travel until March 31, 2021, to any destination Flair flies. Differences in fares will still apply.
- Travel changes must be made at least 24 hours before departure.
- Passengers with unknown travel dates will be eligible to receive a voucher for future travel valid until March 31, 2021, to any destination Flair flies.*
Changes should be made by calling our customer support center at 1-780-809-1784 or online through our Help function. Due to the number of calls, we are currently receiving; we are asking only those passengers travelling within the next 72 hours to call directly.
As mentioned, volumes at our contact center have been extremely high affecting our capability to meet the standard of responsiveness and accessibility we strive for. To remediate the situation, we have surged personnel and are in the process of a technical build to further increase capacity. We thank you again for your understanding and resolve to return the customer experience to normal soon.
Please continue to visit us online for our latest updates. We hope to see you onboard soon.
Vice President Customer Experience & Airports